Here’s how upgrading to Magento 2.0 will fuel your growth
Are you still wondering whether it is worthwhile to upgrade your store to Magento 2.0? Well, we’re here to help you decide just that. Magento 2.0 comes with new and improved technology, modularity, and performance that will aid you in creating full-featured websites with little efforts. That is the reason Magento 2.0 is the e-commerce platform that is preferred by the world’s leading brands, with over 20,569 websites are using Magento 2.0 currently.
Below are the top website categories where entrepreneurs prefer using Magento 2.0.
However, it seems like Magento 2.0 isn’t gaining popularity as quickly as it should, even though it has potential. That is because change is hard, and customers are not ready to jump to the new platform instantly. They contemplate whether upgrading to Magento 2.0 is the right decision or not. Here are a few benefits of Magento 2.0 over 1.0 that will help you make a wise decision in no time.
1. Improved Performance
- Optimize web pages for faster loading
- Increase server response time
- Improve efficiency for backend operations
- Enhance database flexibility
2. User-friendly Admin Panel
The admin panel of Magento 2 is proven to be much more user-friendly and intuitive when compared to its previous version. The navigation interface allows you to navigate through all parts of your admin panel with ease. The dashboard of Magento 2 shows you the Lifetime Sales, Average Order, Last Order, and Top Search Terms, enabling you to analyze your business. Uploading new product is so much more comfortable with its step-by-step product creation tool. You no longer need to contact your developer to add/remove any column on orders or customer management grid.
With Magento 2.0 you can do this simply from the admin panel on your own. Transferring your data from Magento 1 to Magento 2 has improved with the Data Migration Tool in the admin panel. To know more about how the admin panel of Magento 2 is better than Magento 1, you need to try to work on it and explore more.
3. Multi-source Inventory
A business is never stagnant. It grows with time and with it, the merchants and their ways to sell, store, and deliver their products changes. With Multi-Source Inventory (MSI), the operational efficiency of merchants is improved as they can manage their inventory across multiple physical locations from within the Magento 2 admin panel.
What else can merchants do?
- They can assign products and quantities to each source such as warehouse, stores, drop shippers, distribution centers.
- Streamline tasks with principles to organize and consequently control the stock sources that are utilized to satisfy orders for every site progressively
- Inventory tracking for each source that makes the management of inventory a lot easier.
- Integrate with third-party inventory system.
MSI is beneficial because it enables accurate quantity counts and high-performing checkouts, which in return improves conversion rate.
4. Improved and User-friendly Checkout Process
Compared to Magneto 1, the checkout process of Magneto 2 is more streamlined, making it easier and quicker for customers to migrate from their cart to the completed order. The cart in Magento 2 is highly customizable and requires fewer steps and customer information. During the checkout process, the customer is brought to a default checkout screen where they are required to enter their e-mail address. If the e-mail address matches with an existing customer, they are given an option to checkout faster with saved information. This feature reduces the checkout time and as a result, provides increased conversions, and reduced cart abandonment.
5. Page-Builder Feature
Creating pages and managing site content using HTML and CSS is now old-school. Page-Builder feature is an intuitive, drag, and drop interface that helps non-technical users to take control of their content easily. Creating new pages, enriching products, and categories and launching content updates was never this quick and easy. That too, without the help of a front-end web developer.
The Page-Builder has a grid system that allows you to place your page elements in a highly customizable manner and in-context text editing narrowing the whole process effectively. You don’t need to worry about integrating Page Builder with existing Magento functionalities such as media gallery and widgets. It is already there. So, all you need to do is incorporate these assets into your pages.
What more you can do with Page-Builder?
- Create dynamic content blocks to be used throughout your website
- Schedule content to go live in the future
- Content staging and preview
6. Automation of Email Marketing
Among the latest features of Magento 2.0, the most striking feature is the dotmailer email marketing automation. With this, the merchants can create campaigns in a few minutes only. Dotmailer is an easy to use toolset with which you can create automated campaigns through SMS, emails, and other channels as well as manage transactional emails for your Magento stores.
7. SEO Plugins for Magento 2.0
- SEO Suite Ultimate: This Plugin makes SEO easy, as the interface works with meta tags, rich snippets, navigation and reporting. Meta tags and snippets are yielding better search engine results and with this rich feature you can give them much attention
- Advanced SEO Suite: If you are not experienced with with FTP or backend programming, this feature helps you with that. It is loaded with canonicalization tools that let you do anything from implementing product canonical URLs, cross domain canonical and no index/ no follow tags without code.
It is quite evident that Magento 2 is designed to provide a better experience for customers and admin, and hence, it is growing and gaining popularity every day. Magento 2.0 has many new and improved features while maintaining the flexibility that Magento is known for, which are very useful. Keeping in mindthe long-term prospects, it is advisable to migrate to Magento 2 because for your business to grow; you need new and improved features. If you’re still debating why and how to migrate, our team at DesignOmate is here to provide all the answers and assistance you need.
- PPC Trends For 2021
- Why Most Ecommerce Startups Fail?
- Marketing Automation stealing the show when it comes to boosting e-commerce business
- What is PWA for Magento? Reasons to get your store re-designed with Magento PWA
- BigCommerce Web Design Melbourne: Out-of-the-box ideas that appeal to small businesses
- Why is Magento still the best & cost effective E-Commerce shopping cart for medium-size businesses and enterprises?
- Top 10 reasons to go with Shopify for your next e-commerce store
- Importance of Live Chat for eCommerce store
- 10 magento extensions to improve conversion rate of your e-commerce store
- 10 BigCommerce apps to increase conversion rate of your eCommerce store
- How to Improve Conversion Rate of Your Ecommerce Store
- 10 Shopify Apps to Improve Conversion Rate of Your Shopify Store
- Questions Your E-Commerce Web Designer Should Ask You
- How to Start a Paid Campaign on Amazon Like a Pro
- How to Handle Bad Reviews or Fake Reviews on Amazon
- 8 Ways to Improve Your Product Listing on Amazon Without Spending a Penny
- How to Start Selling on Amazon Australia? Simple Step by Step Guide
- Reasons Why Your Website is not Appearing in Google Search Results
- 14 Facebook Hidden Niche Audience Ideas to Sell Your Products
- The Importance of Having Professional Website Design Services